DCE Bathing Systems Currently Not AvailableDCE Bathing systems is recognized as an industry leader in walk-in tubs, with over 25 years experience in fiberglass manufacturing and 10 years experience building the worlds finest walk-in tubs. DCE Bathing Systems tubs are manufactured utilizing the LRTM fiberglass molding technique. A process which produces a walk-in tub of incredible strength and durability. We are also the only manufacturer to offer a hydrotherapy jet system that can include our Temperature Lock heating system, ensuring you will always receive the bath that you deserve.
| ||This is the most popular tub we carry! It has a roomy interior making it an excellent personal spa or shower. This tub features a wide door and a deep water level, allowing you to soak your troubles away. |
Seat Height: 16 1/2"
| || Same great features and options as the model 30 walk-in tub but in a more compact size. Great for small bathrooms. |
Seat Height: 16 1/2"
DCE Walk-In Tub Details
| || || || |
|Extension Box |
|Double Door Seal ||Locking System ||Support Frame |
- Delta Faucets (High volume fill rate, Leland Series) Delta Faucets are known for their exceptional quality and reliability. DCE Bathing Systems' walk-in tubs come standard with Delta Faucets which feature a high volume fill rate and a convenient hand held sprayer. This is the perfect faucet for your new walk-in bathtub.
- Shower Slide Bar Another standard feature with our DCE Bathing Systems' walk-in tubs.This allows you to hang your Delta hand held sprayer on the wall so you can utilize your walk-in tub as a conventional stand up shower.
- Shower Curtain And Curtain Rod These come standard with all DCE Bathing Systems' walk-in bathtubs.
- Built In Towel Bar A built in towel bar ensures you will always have a dry towel right at your finger tips. A feature only found on the highest quality walk-in tubs.
- Built In Grab Bar Provides a bathing experience that is safe and comfortable.
- Cable Operated Drain With a simple turn of the handle, our drain will empty your walk-in bathtub within a matter of minutes.
- Full Structural Support Frame Like your own home's foundation, our steel frame is the foundation for our walk-in tub's quality and durability. With the steel frame, the tub will never twist or become distorted, which could cause the tub to leak. Our frame has completely welded joints, a powder coated finish, and is built to last.
- LRTM Fiberglass Construction DCE Bathing Systems is the only walk-in tub manufacturer to utilize the cutting edge technology of LRTM fiberglass construction. Normally only found in the aerospace industry. LRTM Is used to build our newest generation of commercial and military aircraft along with giant wind turbine blades. LRTM is many times stronger than any other type of fiberglass and does not suffer cracking caused by flexing, common with many other walk-in bathtubs.
- Insulated Body DCE Bathing Systems walk-in tubs feature 2 inches of foam insulation that completely wraps the tub. This assures that you will always have a quiet, warm and comfortable bath.
- 7 Leveling Legs With seven leveling legs you will be able to quickly level and install your walk-in bathtub.
- Deep Soaking Tub Our DCE Bathing Systems walk-in tub features the deepest soaking level in the industry. You can comfortably soak shoulder deep, the same soaking level found on luxury outdoor hot tubs.
- 5 1/2" Threshold Step-In Height With our low step in height, you will be able to effortlessly enter and exit your walk-in tub.
- Stainless Steel Piano Hinge (Powder Coated To Match Tub Color) Our piano hinge is constructed of the highest grade of stainless steel, then powder coated to match the exact color of your walk-in tub.
- Right Or Left Tub Configuration DCE Bathing Systems walk-in tubs can be ordered in either configuration depending on your bathroom layout.
- 18" Door Width Our extra wide door width makes this walk-in tub very easy to use.
- EXCLUSIVE! Double Water Tight Seal: Features a true Lifetime Warranty. Our walk-in tub is the only walk-in tub on the market that has an extra double water tight door seal installed at the factory. Our walk-in tub only needs one seal to be water tight, but we insist on two.
- Lifetime Door Seal Warranty DCE Bathing Systems walk-in bathtubs feature a true lifetime door seal warranty.
EXCLUSIVE! Hydrotherapy System with 43 Individual Jets: Over 40 jets that surround you in millions of tiny warm air bubbles. Our hydrotherapy system has many advantages that you just can't find on other walk-in tubs.
- our system uses hot air to maintain your water temperature longer
- Two-speed pump system which makes it easy to find the perfect setting creating a relaxing hydrotherapy soaking bath.
- unique air jets that are flush with the surface of the tub making our tub much more comfortable, safer and easier to clean.
- our pump system has a self cleaning feature which automatically turns on after you finish using the tub. The system blows warm air through the lines removing any excess water left that could potentially grow bacteria or mold.
- our tubs can be used with soap and bath oils to give you a fully functional and relaxing bathing experience.
- 6 Water Jet Massage System For those who prefer the traditional hot tub experience and enjoy the benefits of a deep tissue massage.
- Dual Jet Water Massage System DCE Bathing Systems can install the Hydrotherapy and water jet system on your walk-in tub giving you a total of 49 jets, delivering pure relaxation and bliss. Now you can have your own personal spa right in your bathroom.
- EXCLUSIVE! Temperature Lock Heating System Never worry about your bathwater getting cold again. Nothing ruins a nice bath like your water cooling off. Our heating system can continually maintain the temperature of the water in your walk-in tub for as long as you want.
- Tub Color: White, Biscuit, Almond (Custom Colors Available For Additional Charge)
- Delta Faucet Finishes: Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Venetian Bronze (Leland Series)
- Filler Panel The filler panel can be used when installing the tub in place of a 60" bathtub.
- End Panels The end panels can be ordered for either end of the walk-in tub. End panels are used when installing the walk-in tub in a corner, or as a bathing center against one wall.